Mindfulness is the practice of becoming self aware in a non judgmental and inclusive way.
Mindfulness teaches the skill of working with the mind to help you keep healthy, even when things are stressful. Mindfulness Training teaches the tools to work more effectively and empowers you to live more meaningful lives.
Research shows that learning mindfulness skills brings many benefits:
- Enhanced focus and attention
- Increased self-awareness and increased mindfulness of others
- Increased ability to handle stressful situations
- Greater cognitive effectiveness and capacity for decision making
- Stronger sense of purpose
- Increased creativity
Erick has studied and is trained by leading experts in Mindfulness and Stress Reduction, Drs. Saki Santorelli and Jon Kabat Zin through UMASS Medical Center's Oasis Institute. Erick personal sadhana is Zen.